Lataa uusi GigaCore 2.3.0 tästä.
Mikäli sinulle herää kysymyksiä, olethan yhteydessä Juha Kiuruun, firstname.lastname@example.org
Luminexin tiedote GigaCore-käyttäjille
At Luminex, we work hard everyday to keep improving the functionality of our products. That’s why we are very delighted to present you the brand new 2.3.0 firmware for the entire GigaCore range. As you may know, our GigaCore switches already are the industry's standard in terms of simplicity, versatility and power when it comes to audiovisual networking solutions. With this new firmware, we want to push that standard even further. Thanks to the new set of feature, the GigaCore switches will help you to get a better control of your network infrastructure, a better manufacturer cross-compliance and a faster ROI.
This is how the new firmware will make it even easier to set-up your AV networks:
- New PoE Output power: All Power over Ethernet output have been raised up to 160W (GigaCore 12,14R,16Xt and 16RFO).
- Support for PoE+: The front ports of the switches now support up to 30W per port (802.3at compliant). Ideal to connect highly powered devices such as Dante network amplifier or loudspeaker.
- LLDP support for PoE: The switches now support LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol) for enhanced power allocation.
- New Reset functionality: The switches now offer three type of reset options managed through the reset button:
- Reset: The configuration of the switch will be reset, but all profiles remain preserved.
- Reload Default: Once a profile has been defined as default, this one can be recalled through the reset button. This functionality is a must have for rental companies.
- Factory Reset: The switch will be resetted completely and all user data is being deleted.
New reset menu: The web interface now displays the user specific levels of reset.
Default Profile: The user can now define a default profile. This profile can easily be recalled through the reset button.
OK Led indication: The OK LED now offers different indications:
* Green: All OK
* Green blink: Writing to flash
* Orange: Temperature error
* Green/Red: Flashing new firmware
* Red blink: Temperature or fan error.
- New group colours: Colours have been modified to match the GigaCore 26i groups LEDs colours.
New PoE bar graph: The PoE bar graph now indicates the allocated power of the powered device, according to its PoE class. The graph indicates the current power usage as well.
Enhanced RPSU connection indication: Colours of the RPSU's connector on the switch image have been modified to perfectly match the front panel LEDs’ indication. The connectors now offer the following indicators:
*Orange: No RPSU connected
*Green: RPSU connected
*Red: Power error.
- New Query Interval (IGMP): The switch now starts sending 5 General Query messages at start-up, every 15 seconds, and then send a General Query message every 125 seconds.
- Multicast traffic in a snooped environment: The management of multicast traffic in a snooped environment has been improved.
- Improved URL and command line for group management: New URLs are available to remotely manage the group’s port assignation.
- On the PoE status page, “Primary Power Supply” has been replaced by “Internal PoE Supply”, “Backup Power Supply” has been replaced by “RPSU”.
When the RPSU takes over, the available power from the RPSU is indicated in red in the PoE status page.